Helping you find your True North.
North, in many cultures, represents wisdom, adaptability, truth, and infinite possibility. Acupuncture and East Asian medicine have long demonstrated that when we give our minds and bodies the time and resources it needs, we naturally attune to our own “true north” of health and wellbeing. At True North, treatments are designed to help you make shifts in new, positive directions. We are your home for natural healing and wellness-focused, preventive medicine.
Whether you have a physical issue, or you are trying to manage stress and maintain emotional balance, True North can offer you direction.
The World Health Organization lists over 100 conditions acupuncture can be used to treat, including the following:
- Pain: Low back pain, sciatica, knee pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis
- Women’s Health: menstrual irregularities, premenstrual syndrome, and symptoms of menopause/perimenopause
- Fertility (natural or in conjunction with assisted reproductive technologies), Pregnancy, and Postpartum health
- Digestive Issues: Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, acid reflux
- Headaches or Migraines
- Sleep Issues
- Addictions, including alcohol dependence
- Stress management
- Adverse reactions to chemotherapy
- General promotion of wellness and relaxation
- Connectivity to your body and spirit